Casablanca To Marrakech Tour
On a Casablanca To Marrakech Tour , immerse yourself in Morocco’s rich history and unique culture. Discover the picturesque medina of Meknes, unearth ancient history at the Roman ruins of Volubilis, meander through twisting alleyways in Fes el-Bali, relax in the lakeside hamlet of Bin el-Ouidane, and witness Djemaa el-Fna come to life in Marrakech by visiting the Hassan II Mosque. With Our 8 Days Casablanca Tours Travel with a local leader and acquire unparalleled insight into the Moroccan way of life by experiencing life in the Middle Atlas Mountains, sharing tales and food with a local family in Fes, and experiencing life in the Middle Atlas Mountains . In one desert tour from Casablanca to Marrakech, visit four gorgeous Imperial Cities, including an unforgettable night in a Berber tent in the desert. The dye pits and tanneries of Fes are among the highlights.
Desert tour from Casablanca to Marrakech
Towards this Casablanca To Marrakech Tour and also the Sahara Desert, you will visit the imperial cities of Casablanca, Rabat, Meknes, Fes, and Marrakech, as well as the stunning desert dunes of Merzouga in the southeast of Morocco, where you will have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to sleep under the stars and enjoy the magical landscapes, sunrise, and sunset in the desert.
8 Days Casablanca Tours
This is only a proposed travel itinerary for a Casablanca To Marrakech Tour managed by a reputable travel company established in Morocco and owned by Moroccans. If this 8 Days Casablanca Tours does not fit your travel plans, we have a variety of additional Casablanca tours to complement your vacation to Morocco. Our specialization is tours, packages, and bespoke itineraries, and we serve the entire country.
Morocco tours offer a desert tour from Casablanca to Marrakech 8 Days every day that departs from your accommodation
In one Casablanca To Marrakech Tour, visit four gorgeous Imperial Cities, including an unforgettable night in a Berber tent in the desert. The dye pits and tanneries of Fes, the UNESCO-listed Roman ruins of Volubilis with their magnificent mosaics, the breathtaking Todra Gorge, and the UNESCO-listed World Heritage Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou are just a few of the highlights. This journey gives you an excellent overview of Morocco.
Casablanca To Marrakech Tour Highlights
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Good choice for families
- Tizi n Tishka pass 2260 m high
- Enjoy Marrakech, fes, rabat , casablanca, and Erg Chebbi Desert in 8 Days
- Exploring the UNESCO World Heritage Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou and the Kasbah Telouet
- Volubilis - UNESCO-listed Roman ruins
- Off-roading in the Valley of the Roses and the Road of 1000 Kasbahs
- Marrakech - Djemaa-el-Fna square, UNESCO-listed medina
- Fes - Ancient bustling city with dye-pits & tanneries
- Casablanca - Hassan II Mosque, the largest Mosque in Morocco
- Rabat - Lively capital of Morocco & its Royal Palace
- Meknes - Laid back imperial city
- Walking along the river at the Toudgha Gorges and the Dades Valley, or going on a guided tour.
- In the midst of a fire camp, enjoy an evening of Berber music and drumming.
- Driving across the Tizi-n-Tichka pass and through the High Atlas Mountains, soaking in the spectacular landscape
- Spending a great night in a nice desert tent at the foot of the dunes
- Sightseeing in the Sahara Desert, Dades Valley, Todgha Gorge, and Erg Chebbi.
- Overnight at an Erg Chebbi Sahara desert camp (tents with common facilities) – Showers are supplied in the morning at the camp operator's lodge - Breakfast and dinner are provided.
- Beautiful Berber villages