Morocco desert tour fes to marrakech
The Fes to marrakech desert tour 4 days via Merzouga is highly recommended. Two nights in the Sahara desert, a camel trek, and brief driving are included in the package. In just four days, you will get the opportunity to see the finest of Morocco: Visit the barbary Macac monkeys in Azrou’s cedar forest, go on a sightseeing desert tour to see the Sahara’s nomads, go to the Risani donkey market, wander with a local guide in palmary or hike in Dades valley or Todra gorges, spend more time exploring sites and less time driving, share a cup of tea with a Berber family…enjoy our fes to marrakech desert tour 4 days.
fes to marrakech desert tour 4 days
Ifrane is recognized for its alpine-style architecture and surrounding ski slopes and woods, and a fes to marrakech desert tour 4 days is the ideal way to visit Morocco’s middle and high Atlas highlands. A lion statue, the Cedar Forest in Azrou, the only area in Morocco where wild monkeys live, and the Ziz Valley, Morocco’s second-longest river, not to mention a camel journey and overnight stay at a desert camp with views of the sunset and sunrise over the dunes of Erg Chebbi. This 4-day tour from Fes to Marrakech will allow you to spend more time in the Sahara, as well as see the Merzouga area and meet Berber nomad households… Our private journey from Fes to Marrakech includes a visit to the traditional Weekly Market.
Morocco desert tour fes to Marrakech
This is only a proposed travel itinerary for a fes to Marrakech desert tour 4 days managed by a reputable travel company established in Morocco and owned by Moroccans. If this Morocco desert tour fes to Marrakech do not fit your travel plans, we have a variety of additional fes desert trips to complement your vacation to Morocco. Our specialization is tours, packages, and bespoke itineraries, and we serve the entire country.
Morocco desert tour fes to Marrakech 4 days are provided every day, with departure from your accommodation and traveling through the Atlas Mountains to view and enjoy the finest of Morocco’s Sahara desert.
The finest journey from fes to marrakech desert tour 4 days environs . The ideal 4 day journey from Fes to Marrakech will take you to the southernmost part of Morocco. Either by choosing a budget-friendly standard or premium desert trip.
fes to marrakech desert tour 4 days Highlights
- Good choice for families
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Tizi n Tishka pass 2260 m high
- Enjoy Marrakech, Ouarzazat, fes,and Erg Chebbi Desert in 5 Days
- Exploring the UNESCO World Heritage Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou and the Kasbah Telouet
- Off-roading in the Valley of the Roses and the Road of 1000 Kasbahs
- Walking along the river at the Toudgha Gorges and the Dades Valley, or going on a guided tour.
- In the midst of a fire camp, enjoy an evening of Berber music and drumming.
- Driving across the Tizi-n-Tichka pass and through the High Atlas Mountains, soaking in the spectacular landscape
- Spending a great night in a nice desert tent at the foot of the dunes
- Sightseeing in the Sahara Desert, Dades Valley, Todgha Gorge, and Erg Chebbi.
- Overnight at an Erg Chebbi Sahara desert camp (tents with common facilities) – Showers are supplied in the morning at the camp operator's lodge - Breakfast and dinner are provided.
- Beautiful Berber villages
- Sahara desert Sightseeing, Dades valley, Todgha Gorge, Erg Chebbi. Overnight in a Sahara desert camp in Erg Chebbi (tents with communal toilets) – Showers provided at the camp operator's lodge in the morning – Breakfast and dinner are provided.