Marrakech desert tour 4 days
Taking a Marrakech desert tour 3 days to the Erg Chebbi dunes in Merzouga entails spending 10 hours in the automobile on the last day from Merzouga to Marrakech. As a result, we propose a minimum of Marrakech desert tour 4 days to Erg Chebbi in order to break up the travel and have time to explore the sights along the way.
Marrakech desert tour 4 days
The 4 days Marrakech desert tour to Erg Chebbi dunes and back to Marrakech are highly recommended since there is so much to see and do other than camel riding and a night stay in a deep Sahara desert camp. Arrive early at the hotel in the foothills of the Erg Chebbi dunes, have a cup of tea, and see some nomads. enjoy our marrakech to merzouga tour.
Marrakech to merzouga tour
The 4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga is one of the most extensive Marrakech desert vacations we provide. It is the greatest alternative for individuals who have plenty of time in Morocco, don’t want to spend too much time in the vehicle, and want to break up the long travels between Marrakech and Merzouga.
This is only a proposed travel itinerary for a Marrakech desert tour 4 days managed by a reputable travel company established in Morocco and owned by Moroccans. If this Marrakech to Merzouga tour does not fit your travel plans, we have a variety of additional Marrakech desert trips to complement your vacation to Morocco. Our specialization is tours, packages, and bespoke itineraries, and we serve the entire country.
Morocco tours offer a Marrakech Desert Tour 4 Days every day that departs from your accommodation in Marrakech and takes you across the Atlas Mountains to see and enjoy the best of private Marrakech to Merzouga tour.
This Marrakech desert tour 4 days will give you plenty of time to absorb the sites and destinations you visit. It comes highly recommended because there is so much to see and do. Unlike a 3-day tour, when you don’t have enough time to go at your leisure and must instead spend a lengthy time in the automobile. This Marrakech to Merzouga tour 4 days includes visits to Ait Benhaddou’s walled kasbah, as well as the Atlas Mountains, magnificent valleys, and gorges. You will also observe nomads, ride camels, sleep in a tent, and gaze at the stars in the Sahara desert.
Marrakech desert Tour- 4 Days Highlights
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Good choice for families
- Tizi n Tishka pass 2260 m high
- Enjoy Marrakech, Ouarzazat, and Erg Chebbi Desert in 4 Days
- Exploring the UNESCO World Heritage Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou and the Kasbah Telouet
- Off-roading in the Valley of the Roses and the Road of 1000 Kasbahs
- Walking along the river at the Toudgha Gorges and the Dades Valley, or going on a guided tour.
- In the midst of a fire camp, enjoy an evening of Berber music and drumming.
- Driving across the Tizi-n-Tichka pass and through the High Atlas Mountains, soaking in the spectacular landscape
- Spending a great night in a nice desert tent at the foot of the dunes
- Sightseeing in the Sahara Desert, Dades Valley, Todgha Gorge, and Erg Chebbi.
- Overnight at an Erg Chebbi Sahara desert camp (tents with common facilities) – Showers are supplied in the morning at the camp operator's lodge - Breakfast and dinner are provided.
- Beautiful Berber villages