Marrakech Desert Tours 3 Days
3 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
When you book a Marrakech Desert Tours 3 Days, you can expect a lengthy drive and journey to view the breathtaking landscapes of the Sahara Desert, ride on camel backs, climb up the Dades valley, sleep in a luxury desert camp, and experience different attractions of the Merzouga desert. The entire journey lasts three days, so anticipate a lot of driving and surprises–this 3 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga is ideal for individuals who want adventure, but it also appeals to those who want to sit back, relax, and enjoy the beauty.
See Our : Morocco Private tours
Marrakech Desert Tours 3 Days
Discover Morocco and its desert on a 3 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga. We start our Marrakech Desert Tours 3 Days from Marrakech to Ait Ben Hadou through the Tichka pass (2260 m), Morocco’s highest road route. 1H30 walking tour of Ait Ben Hadou’s exquisite Kasbah, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. During this 3 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga, you’ll also see the Valley of Roses, a tourist term for Wadi Dades. This region is well-known for its Damascus rose cultivation and a large celebration in May commemorating the harvest of the roses. Next, take a 30-minute stroll to the base of the 300-meter-high cliffs at the beautiful Todra Gorges. At the gorge’s mouth,
Beautiful palm grove that stretches for 25 kilometers to Tinghir. Then go to Merzouga. The tallest dunes in the Moroccan Sahara, which climb to 160 meters in height, may be found in this desert! After your camel ride, we will climb a dune to watch the sunset. A lovely evening with the nomads. The night was spent under the stars in a lovely nomadic tent.
This is only a proposed travel itinerary for Marrakech Desert Tours 3 Days managed by a reputable travel company established in Morocco and owned by Moroccans. If this 3 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga does not fit your travel plans, we have a variety of additional Marrakech desert trips to complement your vacation to Morocco. Our specialization is tours, packages, and bespoke itineraries, and we serve the entire country.
Marrakech desert tours 3 days is the most popular morocco desert tour to take, that begins in Marrakech and ends in Marrakech or your choosing city. This Marrakech desert tour is intended for those who want to go deep into Morocco’s Sahara desert and don’t mind driving for lengthy periods of time. You will have a fantastic day seeing the desert and Merzouga; you will not be bored at all. The scenery shifts considerably. Beginning with the lush Haouz plains of Marrakech and the high Atlas Mountains, the journey continues via oasis and valleys, rocky plateaus, and the incredible Erg Chebbi sand dunes. Just bring your camera because you’ll witness sights you’ve never seen before, sights you couldn’t even conceive in your wildest thoughts!
Marrakech Desert Tours 3 Days Highlights
- Good choice for families
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Tizi n Tishka pass 2260 m high
- Enjoy Marrakech, Ouarzazat, and Erg Chebbi Desert in 3 Days
- Exploring the UNESCO World Heritage Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou and the Kasbah Telouet
- Off-roading in the Valley of the Roses and the Road of 1000 Kasbahs
- Walking along the river at the Toudgha Gorges and the Dades Valley, or going on a guided tour.
- In the midst of a fire camp, enjoy an evening of Berber music and drumming.
- Driving across the Tizi-n-Tichka pass and through the High Atlas Mountains, soaking in the spectacular landscape
- Spending a great night in a nice desert tent at the foot of the dunes
- Sightseeing in the Sahara Desert, Dades Valley, Todgha Gorge, and Erg Chebbi.
- Overnight at an Erg Chebbi Sahara desert camp (tents with common facilities) – Showers are supplied in the morning at the camp operator's lodge - Breakfast and dinner are provided.
- Beautiful Berber villages